Lush, low-maintenance gardens
Dreaming of a gorgeous, green garden? SA Irrigation & Landscaping can make your vision a reality, working with you to design and create the beautiful garden you’ve dreamed of.
We are passionate about landscaping. For us, a garden bed is like a blank canvas – we love nothing more than taking your empty space and turning it into an enviable feature of your home.
Complete landscaping services
SA Irrigation & Landscaping offers many services to enhance your garden including:
- Landscape Design – We’ll work with you to determine the purpose of your yard and garden, then produce a design to suit your style and lifestyle preferences.
- Lawns & shrubbery – We lay both hydro seeded and roll out lawns, complete with sub-surface irrigation systems if requested. We will also recommend and plant shrubs, succulents or flowers to create a unique and beautiful design for your garden. Whether you love Balinese, Mediterranean or Native Australian style plants, we can incorporate any theme or style into your garden layout.
- Walkways – Finish off your garden with beautiful yet practical paved walkways and stone surrounds.
- Sculptures & water features – Incorporate a sculpture or water feature to add that extra ‘wow’ factor to your garden.
- Outdoor areas – We can project manage a complete overhaul of your outdoor areas, if required. This can include stormwater drain installation, fencing and concreted garden beds as well as decking, pergolas and retaining walls.
Irrigation systems to future-proof your garden
With glorious flowers and shrubs and fresh green lawns, your garden will look perfect when we’ve finished… but why not take the opportunity to future-proof it? We specialise in gardens that are much more than a “pretty face“, backed by smart irrigation systems that automate the watering process.
Installing an irrigation system will make your garden or yard super simple, and more cost-effective to maintain. The time and money you’ll save will allow you to do more of the things you love around the house, whilst having an impressive garden all year-round.